Sunday 23 October 2011

Why do they smoke ?

 Hi I wanna talk a little bit on young smoker. Before I starts a thing I would like you to know that I am an active smoker ( not the heavy ones ) and I'm in year five on high school . So Why do I smoke ? Easy. Just like other foolish teenagers, one broke their fragile heart and they started to do with things that they shouldn't touch. Cigarettes. As if I wanna learn something, Why does people smoke ? Does it brings any benefits ? While it is poisoning themselves. What's so cool on sucking the soot ? Ok aku cuba tulis sikit untuk bukak sikit minda readers. bukan apa just from my point of view and experience itself. tak panjang, just a short info :)

Ok, lets shift to the good effects first.

Firstly, what are the Malaysian societies thoughts on young smoker. They'll probably says that these young smokers are bad people, asal smoker je mesti diorang fikir budak ni ada masalah mental la apa la, or maybe diorang akan terus kolot dengan mengatakan tentang background seorang smoker tu and they'll say budak ni mempunyai latar belakang yang sangat teruk dan hampeh. What was that ? NO ! hey budak straight A's SPM and PMR, hafiz Al-Quran, Athletes, Singer, and other people yang kau pandang baik dari luarnya (sebab kau tak nampak apa yang dia buat belakang tabir) apa diorang tu clean sangat ? I mean in smoking habits la. eh c'mon ! majorities are smokers. I'm in to them and I know. Politician berapa ramai yang hisap rokok dan kau adakah kau ambil berat mereka mula merokok sejak bila ? BANG !!

Smoking gives you chillness while you're stressed. See, bagi aku lah kan, aku ni student lagi and banyak benda nak hafal. We're boosting the midnight oil so, as an alternative taknak bagi mengantuk we do smoke. As far as it revive our eyes and consciousness with the bad ciggie smell. We're not taking drugs ? Just Tobacco and tar that is all. I'm a poet too. I writes poems. k ? so, mostly the ideas come while i am consuming the ciggie smoke. Somehow it gave me some relaxing feeling. Minda kosong dan idea dan ilham terus meluru-luru teruk ke dalam lingkaran neuron-neuron aku. Sama juga bila aku menulis lirik. Untuk korang jugak, untuk readers jugak. Better than ambil pil compleks yang memberi kita tenaga untuk berjaga malam untuk bermalam-malam yang kemudiannya kita akan tertidur untuk jangka masa yang agak lama. Ada kau fikir tu benda yang sihat ke ?

Untuk minda artistik, asap-asap yang keluar dari punting/mulut penghisap rokok tu banyak memberi idea segera dan ilham yang membantu gila. Itu seni, pergi tanya arkitek-arkitek kota, pergi selidik artis-artis potret, yeah and you'll know a thing from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment