Friday 10 June 2011

move on ?

Hei kawan-kawan, readers yg loyal sekalian, here's a short notes for all of you, dearest reader. pengarang just nak confess yg, let the past be the past. I've learnt form everything and i won't let things to scratch my lil fragile heart again. so, yeah I may move on. Have you read about my "BERRY" thingy before ? yeah yang ku puji bagai tu... i think you can forget bout it now. MAYBE. but still, she's the one la people. susah. sumpah susah aku nak move on kerana dia... dialah orang yang ku cari. orang yang ku idam2kan. she's the one. my berry. kami tiada apa-apa sudah. kawan je barangkali. so, i may have someone new. mungkin. entah. Yeah maybe jika ada pun, not as perfect as her but, manusia berubah kan ? People changes. it is ain't impossible untuk membentuk seseorang itu kan ? She's honest. and i'm okay with that. Say, farhan mungkin move on. Tetapi, mampukah ? Biarlah ku terluka sementara, sekarang. Sekejap sahaja kan ? Hehehe. thank you people for reading. susah nak faham aku ni. Bila dah jumpa true love. and she keeps testing my loyalty and patience, tu lah. life's tough baby.
-Zillions of hearts, Farhan Rajuli

No comments:

Post a Comment